Child custody disputes can have a devastating impact on you and your family. It is important to work with an Oklahoma child custody attorney who understands both the legal implications of your case and its impact on you and your loved ones.

An Understanding Oklahoma Child Custody Attorney for Difficult Disputes

I provide compassionate, knowledgeable legal representation for child custody and related issues throughout the Oklahoma City region. I will help you understand how Oklahoma child custody law applies to your case and provide you with your options so that you can make informed , well-reasoned decisions for you and your children.

Central Oklahoma Child Custody Lawyer

Child custody is one of the most contentious issues in many divorces, but custody disputes also often arise between unmarried parents. Children need a positive and meaningful relationship with both of their parents, and it is in the best interest of the children for parents to work together to resolve custody disputes through negotiation and mediation.

However, not every case can be amicably resolved. If your case requires litigation or trial, I will provide you with experienced representation and guidance that protects your interests, while being mindful of the effect it may have on your child. If your custody case is contested, a judge will consider the best interests of the child and will determine:

  • Legal Custody: Who can make legal decisions about your child, you, the other parent, or both of you together (sole versus joint custody)
  • Physical Custody and/or Visitation: Who the child primarily lives with, whether you, the other parent, or both of you equally or substantially equally
  • Child Support: Which parent, if either, must pay child support to the other.

Regardless of your circumstances, you can rely on me to make sure you are informed about your child custody dispute and to provide you with strong representation in court, or out, that protects your interests.

To schedule an initial consultation regarding your family law matter, call 405-602-8446 or contact me online.